Each piece of jewelry is carefully made by hand. While some pieces are in stock and ready to ship out immediately, most are made once ordered. Please allow 1-4 weeks to fulfill your order. This time frame depends on the amount of orders ahead of yours as well as the availability of materials. Feel free to reach out prior to ordering if you have a deadline and I will do my best to accommodate.
All domestic orders will ship USPS. Once your order is shipped I will update you with a tracking number via email so you can keep an eye on it. Make sure you use an address that is safe and secure as I am not responsible for lost or stolen packages once they are sent.
As a one woman show it can be an incredible financial hardship to refund customers so I ask that you choose your piece thoughtfully before buying. You can always reach out with questions before you buy and I am happy to supply you with more info, images, or videos if needed.
However, sometimes things don't fit right or feel right and unfortunately you won't know that until you've already bought the piece. It's important to me that you love wearing your jewelry so here's what I can do:
- You can return your piece in its original condition within 14 days of receiving for either a full refund or store credit. Reach out before doing so, that way I can make sure it's within the 14 day window and so I keep an eye out for it's arrival. I may also ask for a photo of the piece before you send if off to make sure it is in its original condition.
- If you've kept the packaging it is best to ship it back in the box I've provided, if not, any small jewelry box will do or even a Ziploc bag with some padding around it will do. I recommend mailing your return in a 6" x 10 bubble or cushion mailer if possible from the USPS.
- Keep in mind, if you want to return a ring that doesn't fit the way you expected I can just exchange it for a size that does fit once the original is shipped back to me. This only applies to made to order pieces and must take place during the 14 day window. View made to order rings here!
- Once I receive your piece in the mail I can either exchange it, issue store credit, or refund you.
- If you've bought a piece of mine from a retailer that sells my work, you will follow their return procedure.
Repairs due to faulty construction on behalf of the artist are free of charge. This is determined on a case by case basis in which you should reach out within 3 days of receiving. Contact me with photos of your piece so I can see the damage and I’ll respond as soon as I can.
Reshaping bent ears wires is free of charge. Also, replacing a defective chain or clasp is free of charge within 14 days of purchase. If you live far away however, replacing an ear wire/chain/clasp at a local bead store may be more economical than shipping the work back to me. It is up to you.
Minimal damage caused by the customer, a simple reshaping of a ring band for example, will require a minimum charge of 10.00.
Extreme damage caused by the customer (ex: dropping, smashing, pulling, breaking a solder seam, etc.) will have a minimum charge of 35.00.
Keep in mind, any repair that involves having to pop a stone out of its setting runs the risk of compromising the setting and is not always possible.
Please note: I do not repair jewelry that is not made by me.
Resizing a ring always comes at the risk of damaging the stone or compromising the integrity of the structure. Depending on the complexity of the construction of a ring, resizing my not be viable. It is sometimes easier to make a whole new ring rather than altering an existing one.
- For Made to Order pieces, I can just exchange your ring for a different size rather than resizing it as long as it is returned within 14 days of receiving.
- For simple bands without a stone, resizing may be possible. If it is slightly too small I may be able to stretch it out a quarter size or half size. If it is too big, I'll have to cut away some material and re-solder it.
As of 2021 I no longer accept custom work. I can however customize an already existing design. For example, if you see a design you like but want it made with a different stone or metal option. Reach out if you have a design in mind you'd like to customize.